Friday, December 7, 2012

America needs an enema!

     I knew that there would be resistance in the aftermath of a likely Obama victory; but I didn't expect a bunch of fucking racist morons wanting to split from the country! Jesus Fist-fucking Christ! Let Texas be their sanctuary, then. After a few years, without federal programs such as the Department of Education (which we still need to fix), the FCC, the FDA (which we also need to fix), and sealed of from foreign influences, that hellhole will be teeming with dumb, out of touch, malnourished, xenophobes in the midst of sheer chaos!
      But, I did expect a bunch of senators still holding out on cooperating with the president and the will of the people. I still haven't figured out why they're kissing Grover Norquist's ass. Fuck him! We need to tell them "Do what the people need to get done, assholes! That's why you're there!"

      Before I flip out and throw this computer, I will end this blog entry. We'll see what happens in the next few months.

No comments:

Post a Comment